We will be profiling one of our team members in every issue of AfriServ News. This month’s spotlight is on EARL FALKEN, our Parking Site Manager at the Tygervalley Shopping Mall.
• Tell us something about yourself in about 3 – 5 lines.
I’m a people’s person. I like watching sports. I enjoy a good home cooked meal.
• What are you passionate about/what gets you out of bed in the morning?
I’m passionate about watching sport. My family, and seeing them happy, is what gets me out of bed in the morning.
• If you could change one thing that would make the world a better place, what would it be?
I would make crime non-existent.
• What is your role at Afri-Serv?
I’m a Site Manager and manage on-site parking staff. I am also responsible for ensuring that maximum revenue is derived from parking operations.
• What does working at Afri-Serv mean to you?
I love being part of an organisation and playing a role in its success.